Monday, March 24, 2008

Curio Shop Preferred Shopping Levels


Did you know that Arte in the Curio shop has preferred shopping levels? I had no idea till today. LOL And the different levels I think are determined on how many times you buy things from his shop. And you can tell what level you are on depending upon how he greets you when you come into the shop!


Arte's levels of Preferred Customer Shopping are:

--Level 1: First time shopper in Arte's shop, shows you how it works.

--Level 2: Arte says: "Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what you're looking for."

--Level 3: Arte says: "Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today."

--Level 4: Arte says: "Hey, welcome back, if you see something you like, let me know."

--Level 5: Arte says: "Good to see you again. Have fun shopping."

--Level 6: Arte says: "Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let's see what I can do for you."

--Level 7: Arte says: "There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop." (Shows you a sign that tells you what time the rare item will show up)
I'm at level three, hopefully I can get to level 4 soon!

No comments: