Sunday, June 29, 2008

Be careful with your accounts

I wanted to let you all know to be careful with your Webkinz Accounts. I know that you know not to share your passwords with anyone, but it's also a good idea to change them every once in awhile too.

And never EVER take your passwords or secret codes to school. This is an easy way for someone to change your account information and take all of your virtual stuff. I found a note that someone had posted that said Ganz had posted a new agreement in June:


"Ganz had a new agreement(updated) posted at sign in the first week in June In it, it as much said they will no longer be responsible to replace items or kinzcash due to a hijacked account. They were quite explicit about it actually. I had to read through the agrement and relay the main topics to my computer class and each class I had."

So, be very careful with your accounts. NEVER share your information, and remember to log in your password only at the Webkinz site. Don't ever give it to anyone online.

No comments: