Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alyssa's Star Challenge


After not being able to log into Webkinz world most of the day, when we returned to Webkinz World, we found a new Challenge for us to do...Alyssa's Star Challenge!

And note to everyone, if you still can't get into Webkinz World, try clearing your cache in Windows plus in your browser. And kids, please ask your parents before doing this, I don't want a bunch of angry parents e-mailing me saying that they didn't want you to do that. :) I was trying to access the site through Firefox, and couldn't, but was ok in Explorer.

You access it in the Charm Forest. Now, I'm able to do the charm forest, but I'm not sure if you have to have access to it to do the Star Challenge.

Now below are photos of how to do the challenge:

1 comment:

jwalker889 said...

If you go to the W Shop and click on "Sale Items", on the 2nd page you can buy a unique holder for all the stars you collect. Cost $250. I like it and happy to see a new and easy activity. I love it